BLOG BLOG BLOG

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Questions

I fell asleep on the couch tonight and so now it's four in the morning and I am wide awake. I have a couple of questions for you all.

1. When is "Free Radio" going to be back on? It's my favorite show. Is it going to be like "Firefly" and "Extras" where I am going to be forced to watch the same 10 episodes over and over for the rest of my life because some idiot wanted to air "Celebrity Fit Club" instead?
2. Why is it that when I am doing something crafty, my old lady roommate cannot help but give her advice on how she would do it? Seriously, it's called a mosaic, Cinde, not decoupage. They are completely different things. If I had wanted to just glue the things onto a table I would have done that.
3. Why am I such a humanitarian? Tonight, Karen and I went to this charity soup dinner where you could buy donated pottery in exchange for soup.
4. Why is Sammy's Cafe so wonderful?
5. How come I have like 50 tubes of Carmex but one is never close to me when I need it.
6. How long can I go before my hair gets noticeably greasy? Five days.
7. Why is it that whenever I go out to do a quick errand expected to take only 15 minutes in public, I end up seeing way more people than anticipated, despite my lack of appropriate attire?

3 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Ha ha ha... maybe the Old Lady gives advice because she thinks since she is older she is wiser? I don't know but I would tell her to shut it.
I have never been to Sammy's.... but I totally want to go now.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

Donated pottery for soup sounds like a good deal to me. Did you get to eat the soup in the pottery?

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger kittykat5000 said...

you bet we did, andrew. it was wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home