BLOG BLOG BLOG

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Robert Downey Jr

So I recently watched Iron Man for the first time. I know I'm probably the last person in the nerd community to have watched it, but better late than never.

Robert Downey Jr. is wonderful. Remember how ten years ago he was in and out of prison and drug rehabs. I didn't think he was going to make it. I am glad I was wrong.

Iron Man has made me want to rewatch all of the Robert Downey Jr. movies that I used to love and watch. Heart and Souls, Richard III, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. I, of course, saw Sherlock Holmes in January. That was good.

So, here's hoping that he doesn't relapse into drugs again. Cause, he's super hot and I am secretly hoping to run into him at Comic-Con 2010.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I am sure we'll run into him at the Con, as he was there last year.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

ha ha... awesome.
I loved Heart And Souls as a kid. And I still need to see Sherlock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home