BLOG BLOG BLOG

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Things I have learned in the past week:

  • My boss is certifiably crazy. Seriously. Yesterday, she had seen my plans to work on one project before starting another. Because she is a meglomaniac who has to have her hand in every decision, she wanted me to work on something completely different. But wait, the crazy part comes in when, after spending two hours working on the thing that she wanted me to, she tells me that I should be doing the thing I told her I needed to work on in the first place.
  • Fifth grade plays have come a long way since 'yours truly' participated in 'the Burley Crew'.
  • Robert Downey Jr. is even more wonderful then I previously thought.
  • "Only You" is a completely different movie then I had always thought. What's that one with the lottery ticket? Not "Only You".
  • Colonel Tigh has become typecast: he always plays that drunken old codger who calls everyone else things like "pantywaist".
  • The Oscars are this weekend, but seriously, who cares? Really?

4 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Wow, you learned a lot this week. The movie with the lottery ticket is "It could happen to you"

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

T-Ray beat me to it. I think the Oscars care.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger politicchic6 said...

Didn't your boss take like 7 months of mental health leave once? That should have been the first indication.

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger kittykat5000 said...

Yes, politicchic, she did. Awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home