BLOG BLOG BLOG

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm on my way...

Okay, so just to catch everyone up on my new year's goals, I have already been quite successful for a couple of them.
1. So, I knew if I waited long enough that my parents would eventually come down to Utah to get their Christmas presents. And guess what...they did. Check that little guy off the list.
2. Tracy and I filled out my application for What Not To Wear so I am totally prepared for the secret footage to start at any moment.
3. Yesterday I checked out several financially savvy books. Debt-free by 3-0!, I hate Financial Planning!, and some other one I can't remember the name of. I am on my way, folks, to becoming fiscally responsible.

4 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Go you! Once you become fiscally responsible, maybe you can teach me.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Yes! I still have not heard from What Not to Wear.... should we apply for another one of those shows just for back up?

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

I like it!!! You can do it, I believe in you!! :)

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger politicchic6 said...

Is this new fiscal responsibility the reason that you ditched out on the book store?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home