BLOG BLOG BLOG

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Anne Hathaway and Beau Hint at Adopting ... A Dog! | Celebrities | News | PEOPLE Pets

Anne Hathaway and Beau Hint at Adopting ... A Dog! Celebrities News PEOPLE Pets

Attention everyone! I know that there are serial killers on the loose. I've heard that there is some sort of war going on and that the economy is not doing so well. But probably the biggest headline I've seen today is "Anne Hathaway and Beau Hint at adopting...a DOG!" Can you believe it. Wow.

I'm not sure that these are ready for such a big commitment. This is a big step and they have to realize that once you adopt an animal, there's no getting rid of said animal. It's forever. What do you all think? Are Anne Hathaway and her boyfriend ready to adopt a dog? Does anyone actually care? Stay tuned for the exciting results.

5 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Julie Barnes said...

It's true... our world only cares about stupid stuff. I think that is how we got where we are now. :)

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger politicchic6 said...

Does the dog birth mother have any say in the matter?

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Ha ha ha. Sad isn't it? I don't care. But what lasts forever in Hollywood. Relationships sure don't, so why would their pets. Or maybe the pets have a greater chance?

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

There's a war going on?

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger The Rage said...

I care... it was the highlight of my day to find that out. I feel like you are mocking me... jerk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home