BLOG BLOG BLOG

Saturday, December 31, 2005

The New Christmas Addictions





I am going to admit something right now, which is going to rock the very ground that the blogging world is built on. My mom and I have recently been forced to watch a television program so stupid it makes Covington Cross look like Emmy material. And we have enjoyed ourselves while doing it. That television show is Walker, Texas Ranger. The joys that Chuch Norris brings to the tv are so great, one can only hope to contain them in a small list.

1. He has that great facial hair, you know the kind that is really short and mostly on the neck.
2. He can beat the crap out of anyone. Last night, Walker and his partner (I can't remember his name) beat up an entire biker gang.
3. Walker involves himself in every social issue, whether it is protecting his Native American kin (cause he's half Cherokee or something) or working as a school principal to stop the kids from using drugs.

That is just a tiny glimpse of the joys you can look forward to in any episode of Walker, Texas Ranger. Did I mention that there is a man on the show who is the very, very poor man's Wilford Brimley? My guess is they didn't want to hire Brimley because he would simply upstage Walker during every scene.

I also watched Sky High and have found a new love. His name is Warren Peace, at least, that is his name in the movie. And it's okay to love him because he is almost twenty.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It seems that your attentions have been diverted to an amazing new field of options since you've been in Idaho. Man, that's what that place will do to ya!

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

UM, I don't think that you can compare Walker to Covington, because you won't even let me watch Covington and I have watched Walker several times not just the wonderful Chuck NOrris lever on Conan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home