BLOG BLOG BLOG

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Being here in Provo by myself while you all are at your respective homes gives me ample time to think about the things that I am grateful for.
I am grateful for the sexual predator who sometimes like to lurk about and make me a little uneasy staying here by myself.
I am grateful for the Wicked soundtrack, and that Michelita isn't here so that I can play it as often as I want and as loud as I want.
I am grateful that at least have a computer to keep me in touch with the outside world.
I am grateful that I got to eat at my sister's because not only does she make most of the food, I don't feel inclined to do tons of cleaning up while I am there.
But most of all, I am grateful for the time alone I have. I am close to finishing my book. I am getting tons of uninterrupted sleep, unless you count the time that someone's alarm kept going off this morning. Anywho, I will see you all when you get back, hopefully I will still be here.

3 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger The Rage said...

Well, it wasn't my alarm, I turned mine off... because I am a good roommate! (Bazing!!!) I'm not going to lie, I like working on Thanksgiving, it gave me some time to make a little extra mulah on account that it was a holiday. I can't believe that I ate so much freakin' fudge, I swear... and all I want to do is buy more. I hope that the sexual predator didn't attack you too much...

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I can't believe someone would be so rude as to leave their alarm clock on! I was really doubting that you had updated your blog and on Thanksgiving too.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

As someone who was also left stranded on the Day of Thanks, I would like to say that I understand the reflection that goes on during a time like that. I found myself grateful for many things like the ability to make the sound of a car alarm with my throat. I am blessed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home