BLOG BLOG BLOG

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Kittykat 5000 and the Search for More Money

I have nothing important to say to you all, my eager audience. I am sitting at the computer, it's coming on 1:30 A.M. and I don't think that sleep will be coming anytime soon. I came home from work today, only to rush off to one of the cutest guys in the world's birthday party. That's right, my nephew turned three. I got him some sweet Spiderman slippers, which he decided he needed to wear over his footy pajamas.
Needless to say that when I got home I needed to take a nap, so I did. Alright, so it was almost 9:00 at night, but I was tired. But then we watched a bootleg copy of Serenity and now I am so excited I don't know when I will ever be able to sleep again. I love bootlegs. I think they are the greatest things on earth. And even though I had to sit through an extensive conversation with my brother-in-law about the in's and out's of Kaylee's characterization, I think it was worth it.

3 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger The Rage said...

what? Instant road repair, who needs that... but i must say that the bootleg Serenity was fabulous even with all of the voices being lowered a few octaves. I had happy dreams all night...back to work!

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I also wonder what it would be like to have a nerdy brother in law since my only one is not nerdy. I enjoy watching bootlegs even if I sometimes sleep and snore during them because I didn't get much sleep the night before.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger The Rage said...

i still can't believe that you slept and snored through Serenity... it's almost an abomination or something... snoring...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home