BLOG BLOG BLOG

Monday, September 26, 2005

This one's for you Jimbo!

Hey-it's been a long time. I haven't blogged in awhile, mostly because my life has been one boring day after another. I don't even have anything good to write about, except for the fact that I am secretly watching the Family Guy when my roommates aren't home. It's not that I am enjoying it, I just can't stop watching. Now that I am back on the blog, I think that I will start writing more frequently. Serenity comes out this weekend. I am pretty excited about that.

3 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger melloman said...

Feedshot - New Blog Submission Service
I received a mail from Rob W. - creator of Feedshot who tipped me off to his new service, FeedShot .
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my Breyer horses related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.Breyer horses

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I really hate these ad people! I used to watch The Family Guy secretely as well but then I stopped because it became really gross. Well see ya later.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger James said...

Wow, you dedicated your post to me. I feel touched, I think I feel a tear descending from my eye like some lava that Quasimodo is pouring on the townspeople in the Anthony Hopkins Hunchback at Notre Dame. Anywho... Back to the issue at hand: The Family Guy?!?!? Oh Abby (yep, it's still a Y ;) say it aint so. I imagine it started like you were looking at a car wreck and just morbid curiosity overtook over until you decided you actually liked looking, and went and started chomping down on a bag of pop corn and gulping down a two liter of Fresca. IE I'm saddened at this news tidbit. Good to see you back in the blogging game though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home