BLOG BLOG BLOG

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Clarence, The Ninth Wonder of the World

My car is fabulous, just in case you were wondering. He is a 1987 Buick Century, maroon, and hot on the prowl. I inherited this car from my grandparents. Grandma didn't drive Clarence very much and I reap from the benefits from that.
My problem with Clarence right now is that he radically needs a new transmission. Yikes! Where am I getting a thousand dollars, I don't quite know. But I am thinking of writing a letter to Oprah and asking if she wouldn't mind spotting me the money. She's rich right, she could certainly help me out.
Anyway, I need to get to bed tonight, seeing as last night was KONG!!! and I still haven't quite recovered sitting in that theatre for over three hours. Seriously Peter Jackson, I loved the movie but do we really need to see brontosaurus' tumbling down a hill for a half hour? (NO, the answer is always NO)

3 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I agree with you about the Kong movie. There is absolutely no need to see brontosaurus in any movie. We saw enough in Jurassic Park. And not enough in The Land Before Time. I enjoy your car Clarence and hope the transmission gets repaired so you can drive to Idaho.

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger James said...

Maybe you could ask Bill Gates for it. Offer to be Microsoft's mascot, you could make millions, just think of it.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger The Rage said...

I agree with you on the brontasaurus thing, but I did get a good laugh out of it...especially when "the jam" happened... ah the laughter. I love Clarence almost as much as The Nun. I'm glad that he came through the old surgery with flying colors and just think how fast you can go now that he accelerates. There is no beating Clarence the Classic...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home