BLOG BLOG BLOG

Friday, December 23, 2005

The End of the World

Here I am in Idaho. Good times. I have only been here a day and I am already starting to wonder what everyone is up to. Especially my beloved Smithfieldman. Is he thinking about coming back to Provo? What if I promised him some more seasons of Dr. Quinn.
I got to see my new nephew yesterday. He is promising to be the cutest little guy born this year. Unfortunately, he wouldn't wake up so I just had to hold him while he slept.
I watched the War of the Worlds movie tonight with my parents. Tom Cruise, although slightly annoying, was not nearly as annoying as I thought he was going to be. Why did that little girl keep running off whenever the aliens were near? Is she the stupidest person alive? I think that she might be.
And if the end of the world was coming, and you were stuck in a basement with Tim Robbins, what would you do? Yeah, I would probably end up killing him, too. Although I did feel kind of bad for him in that Mystic River movie. Keep it real, peeps! Have a happy Christmas!

4 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger The Rage said...

I know that if I was alone with Tim Robbins - I would totally kill him. But I haven't seen the movie and I doubt that I will... but hey it sounds interesting. I saw Sons of Provo and it was hilarious and I also saw Jon in his debut roll as a Heavenly Host in a little know church christmas movie - also hilarious. Man, the movies this year are great!!!

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger James said...

My nephew Preston James Affleck, already has the academy's vote for that honor. Sorry to burst your bubble of sorts.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger kittykat5000 said...

I just don't think that you have seen my nephew, because once you do, you will see that he clearly is the cutest guy ever. And for Politicchic, I think that I would choose hmmm...I am trying to find out if the kid in Sky High is legal, so if he is, I would pick him. As long as he kept his long, beautiful hair.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

If I had to be stuck in a basement with someone at the end of the world? No question...Hal Sparks...if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die laughing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home