BLOG BLOG BLOG

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Good Thing You Let Me Know...

So my parents are coming down this weekend. Good thing they told me about it...tonight. It's pretty hard to believe that they want to see me when they know that I work every weekend and when I tell them to let me know when they are coming so I can at least take some time off, they fail to do even that.
Well, maybe I didn't want to see them anyway. I mean, what's the point. It will be the same old thing of how I am wasting my life and I need to get married quickly before I shrivel up and die. It's like I am a carton of milk with a quickly approaching expiration date...I know I should be concerned about it but I frankly don't care.

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I keep waiting for the blind date set up. Tell Michelita to get on the ball.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger The Rage said...

I want a blind date set up too, with Freakishly if possible... if you know what I mean...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home