BLOG BLOG BLOG

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Yes, That's my real voice.

So I have had a wonderful week, and a crappy one at the same time. Let's start out with the fact that the Star Wars convention was so fabulous. That's all I have to say about that. Then disco skating surpassed even my wild imagination. And let's not fail to mention that the Rage's massage table finally arrived and I was one of the first to experience the blessedness of her new career choice. My back has never felt better. The bad part of the week comes in the form of a mystery cold/ cough that I have. Pretty much, I think that I have mono. But no one seems to believe me because how could I possibly contracted such an illness. Besides the fact that two certain freshman who are little more than glorified carrier monkeys for Mono have been over at our house a lot. And Natalie from Famous told me yesterday that the tests came back positive. What does she have? Oh yeah, Mono. Also, I might also have something that my friends call being a hypochondriac. No Adrienne, that's not what you think it is, it means that you think you are sick all of the time. But anyone who knows me knows that I am sick all of the time. I wonder what strange disease I am contracting right now?

4 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger The Rage said...

I am sure that we all know what you are contracting right now - absolutely nothing. Ya Freak! I still think mono is a real possibility, I mean all those late nights - who knows where you were!

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger James said...

I think you're going to claim you have mono for a year and it'll end up you're just bored. I think the real culprit is leprosy or that cool flesh eating virus.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

MONO! That is so disgusting, I hope you don't contract any other diseases like jimbolicious has mentioned because that would be really gross.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

MONO! That is so disgusting, I hope you don't contract any other diseases like jimbolicious has mentioned because that would be really gross.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home