BLOG BLOG BLOG

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Here I am to save the day!!!

Yeah, I know it's been awhile. Needless to say, I have been super busy, what with the Famous Footwear and the Leatherby's. It's a good thing there isn't much else going on in my life, I wouldn't be able to squeeze it all in. I can't focus on Blogs right now, my roommates are trying to gossip about past friends and their love interests. Do you remember Jon, and how he said that Aaron was engaged and then Jen told Aaron that she was happy he was engaged. Yeah, that's awkward. I just heard some good news, it turns out that wierd mission girl isn't going to be in the apartment this summer. Hooray. Remember how we are going to Fruitland tomorrow. If things run as expected, Consuelo will be stumping us with a killer Easter Egg Hunt in less than 12 hours.
I will be sure to let you know how it goes.

3 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger James said...

Hey remember that time that someone asked if I was going to fruitland, and then anonymous person 1 questioned, did he want to go, was he even invited? That made me feel excluded from the super-cool flight of the navigator/Consuelo easter egg hunt club. Oh well, toodles

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger The Rage said...

Remember how the Easter Egg hunt from last year was the hardest ever? I gave up not too far in ... but this year I am all about finding those eggs! I can't wait for the Sunday Nap and Dinner. Oh Glorious Fruitland! How do I love thee! But Good time with Jen and the things that she hears and makes assumptions about. Marriage, that I called her a butt face at work, when I really asked if she wanted me to follow her with "both plates". Love Lives are always interesting, especially when you are not talking about you own! MFEO!

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger The Rage said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home