BLOG BLOG BLOG

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Why aren't the lambs silent?

I may or may not have watched the Silence of the Lambs on T.V. last night, edited for content of course. I really like that movie, although the creepiness of the whole thing astounds me. Still the scariest part is still when Clarice goes to "Buffalo Bill's" house, finds out he is the killer, gets trapped in the basement with the lights off and you watch the scene through the scary night vision goggles that the creepy guy wears. But the best part of the movie, besides the dog getting stuck in the hole is "It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose". Ah, those immortal lines.
I am currently watching a repeat of conference. Yeah, I am pretty spiritual. I sold a lot of accessories at work today, that's gonna be good for my average.

3 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger The Rage said...

You're right. You're are right a lot (notice how I didn't say always), Silence of the Lambs is super creepy. I think that when Hannibal cuts of the guys face and puts it on his own and then kills everyone in the ambulance is the creepiest part of the movie. I like night vision goggles, I think they are fun and interesting. Most fun :)

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger The Rage said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I watched that movie the other day on AMC and it was creepy. I watched it again with the commentary on and learned all these creepy things about the movie. Like how much thought they put into every detail of this serail killers jail cell. I think the creepiest part is also when Clarice goes into Buffalo Bills house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home