BLOG BLOG BLOG

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Top Ten Best Things About My LIfe Right Now

So, I noticed that everyone has been posting top ten lists on their blogs, so I thought that I would do my own. Here it is, the best things about my life right now.
10. I have a full night ahead to check blogs, fanfictions, and finish the first wheel of time book. Ah, good times.
9. I can go and see the cutest little guys I know anytime.
8. A certain Talent Show might be coming up sometime soon. Just thinking about it is one of the funniest things I've ever done.
7. I finally bought the best poster ever today. Come over and I will show you the "Timeless Art of Seduction".
6. I can watch Angel Season 5 anytime I want.
5. Star Wars is coming out in less than two months.
4. Wham! Behind the Music is on right now. Ah, the world would be a darker place without them.
3. I have a public platform to voice all of my views and opinions. If only I had any actual views or opinions.
2. The summer is coming and I may or may not be moving into a place with a pool.
1. A funfilled Easter day in Fruitland is coming soon. I love Consuelo.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I have been anticipating this top ten list for quite some time. I am pleased to say that it was worth the wait. Easter in Fruitland promises to be the best thing ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home