BLOG BLOG BLOG

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

My Life As a Suckfest

Okay, I haven't posted in awhile so you all must be dieing to know what I have been up to. I have numbered the occurences so that it will be easier for you to follow.
1. Sunday: A good day. Conference as we all know, or for some of us who are evil, the thing you should have been watching instead of sleeping. Or at least trying to watch while "resting" your eyes. I may have cried at one point, and I don't cry for just anything. Okay, maybe for The Notebook, Finding Neverland, and Ordinary People.
2. Monday: The Work and the Glory. I don't think anything more needs to be said. Just get out your dollar and head to the movies.
3. Monday: Hello, it's like midnight and I am in bed. Yeah, how wierd is that. I hope I didn't miss anything fun. I think I was even in bed before Jen, JEN!.
4. Tuesday: The reason I was in bed before 4. I had to work at 6. In the morning. Putting shoes together.
5. Tuesday Afternoon: The best nap in the whole world. Phantom of the Opera playing in the background. Masquerade! Paper faces on parade...
6. Tuesday Night: Work again. On the other hand, I did get to work with Jimbolicious, who does not look like a troll, I might add. Oh, and I made a lot of money.
7. Wednesday: It's six again, I was at work. Yuck! And with Red-headed beady-eyed James no less. I hate him so much. Remember how he had those keys around his neck all morning long, just clanking around the store, putting shoes away, talking on the phone to his twin brother (yes double the annoyance because there are two of them), and jingling even more with those keys. I wanted to stab his beady-eyes out with them after like an hour. I had to pray for a better attitude of him as a preventative measure.
That's all, it only took me like five hours to check everyone's blog and update. Boy, that's tough.

4 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Blogger James said...

Haha you said rubbish. I thought that word was only allowed from people from Britain, Australia, and New Zealand, hmmm I sit cold and corrected (as opposed to standing corrected or being calm and collected)

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I don't get why you think your life is a suckfest, but it probably has to do something with working with red haired beady eyed James or whatever you call him. Other than that I think you have a pretty great life. And the magic of last night...

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger James said...

I must have glanced over the part about me not looking like a troll. Thanks, I really appreciate that. Remember that time that young kid came into the Leath and mouthed Olive Juice to The Rage? Pretty Creepy Eh?

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger The Rage said...

He did not mouth olvie juice! I hate you! (jimboliicious not kittykat5000) soory it sucked, but I'm with politicchic, we are cool roommates and we do make things better, for the most part.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home