BLOG BLOG BLOG

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Preparing For the Talent Show

Politichic and I might be preparing one of the greatest performances of our time, and for one night only you can witness that will be the BYU 107th Ward Talent Show. I can't resist sharing my multiple talents with the rest of the world, regardless of whether they want to see them or not.
Be at the Maesar Building Auditorium, 7:30PM, for the night of your life. And bring plenty of tissues, for you may start weeping uncontrollably.

3 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger James said...

Sorry, I've got a date of sorts. But speaking of talent, I went to Scandinavian Choir Practice again, and the teacher reamed us (the bass section) as usual for not having any. Ehh- what're you gonna do?

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I can't wait for the talent show. I am totally stoked to see what new talent Kitty Kat and Politicchic have.

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger The Rage said...

I must say that the talent show was amazing! One of the best productions that I have seen in long, long time. I might even venture to say ever. You all really missed out if you didn't make it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home