BLOG BLOG BLOG

Saturday, April 02, 2005

my talents seem to be endless

I have done many a funny thing in my lifetime. My daily life cracks myself up. But last night was one of the greatest moments of my life. For those of you who missed it, I hear that will be available on DVD shortly. Just the sight of Michele in the curly hobbit wig was enough to bring tears of joy to my eyes.
I love Oprah. She is probably one of the greatest things this country has ever produced. Only Oprah can brings the entire cast of

3 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Blogger kittykat5000 said...

Remember how I pushed the wrong button on my post and posted too soon. I was talking about Seinfeld. But the moment has passed now. Well, it's late and I have like five hundred blogs to check now. Bye.

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger James said...

Wow, and to think you do this voluntarily. What a humanitarian. (A Pig-Man Jerry, a pig-man!)

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger The Rage said...

I love Seinfeld, it was good time. Silence of the Lambs is creepy . . . just so you know. Which I am sure you do. Your talents astound me, seriously. You slay me. Crap he just left the pen in Hannibals cell! AHH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home