BLOG BLOG BLOG

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Why I need Jason to come over soon

First off, I just watched the saddest movie in the world, i.e. Finding Neverland. Oh my gosh, could I have cried anymore? I don't think so. I love Johnny Depp so much. I wish that I was cool enough to be friends with him. Hmmm...what was I going to say... oh yeah... my ethnic roommate and I went to the Springville Walmart today to buy the aforementioned movie and then I also stumbled upon a little cartoon I have been waiting my whole life for. It may or may not be the Clone Wars DVD, just another chapter of my favorite Sci-Fi saga. Jason needs to come over soon, only because there are few people in the world who can appreciate the joy that is Star Wars. I didn't want to say anything but one of my other roommates, we'll call her Rachel, was flipping through the channels today and Clone Wars might have been on the Cartoon Network. She flipped right past it, like it was another episode of Powerpuff Girls or Dragon Ball Z. Well, now I can watch it anytime I want and there's nothing Rachel can do about that.

5 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I understand your dilemma. I think that everyone wants Jason to come over because let's face it, we all need him.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

Did I ever tell anyone how good it makes me feel when I am the first to post a comment on someone's blog.

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger James said...

Clone wars eh? Isn't that the Jar-Jar binks one? Achhh, within 5 minutes of starting it, I asked my friend Mike Estergard, who coincidentally enough I was sitting next to while watching it, if he (dies) and he said no, I'm afraid not. So the rest of the movie I was pretty dejected. But apart from that it's a good flic I spose.

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger The Rage said...

Rachel here and I just wanted to make clear that though I don't love Star Wars as much as other obsessed people might(I don't want to name names, but we'll call them Abby and Jason) I am not watching some cartoon that I know nothing about to please my roommate. I'm nice (using word losely), but not that nice. Besides, she bought them and now there is no hope of a normal existence. I was just trying to save you from yourself. Really, doing a deed for all of humanity.

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger The Rage said...

Oh, I want Jason to come over too! But I guess that I can wait for the shack up . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home