BLOG BLOG BLOG

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The New Busser

My day at work consisted of the new busser forcing me to drop my bus bin and therefore ruining an already crappy day. Then he yelled at me, saying he didn't have any room for dishes. What the Crap?
Okay, here's my opinion of the night. The Leatherby's needs to put more ketchup in the fry sauce. Over the past few days I have had several comments from customers telling me that it wasn't the right color of red, due to the lack of ketchup. This is a sore issue from me, something that I have believed since I first started coming to the Leath four years ago. I say we all band together to get the Leath to put more Ketchup there. It needs to be more pink. Pink I tell you!
Also I just thought that I would mention that I bought tickets for Star Wars today, May 19, 10:10 pm. If you want to come with us, you need to go get tickets now. Anywho, see you later.

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger www.jonpinney.com said...

well, fry sauce, in it's purest form, is found in only one place: carl's jr. if you haven't had it there then you need to go get some. as for the leath, i agree that the sauce is a little whiter than it should be, and a revolution would be welcome. However, I also agree with polichick, i like to add my own ketchup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home