BLOG BLOG BLOG

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

ah-to blog perchance to dream

I tried blogging the other day, but my sister's computer was jacked up. That's right, I am currently living in my sister's house, on an aerobed which is pretty much more comfortable than anything I plan on sleeping on in the near future. My life at this house consists of me getting up at obscene times, due to some little guys I know, going to work, coming home, and then lurking about in the dark because they all go to bed really early and I don't want to wake them up. It has been really fun though, because the little guys are really cute. I creamed Dylan in a game of Junior Monopoly the other day. He didn't stand a chance, even though he had sole possession of the boardwalk.
On the bright side, my sister and I watched Lemony Snicket tonight. That's right, I bought it and we all need to watch it soon. Sarah didn't like it as much as I thought that she should, thus proving that only really cool people can understand the joy that is Lemony Snicket. Anywho, off to see who else has blogged. Come on people, we are actually spread across the country right now, we need to blog to retain the friendships.

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I am glad you beat the little guy at Junior Monopoly because lets face it, that game was designed for young kids to win. Older kids, like us, were supposed to get bored after a while and just give up. Way to hang in there.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger www.jonpinney.com said...

yeah, i'm sorry that i haven't blogged recently, but I did tonight. anywho, being around nieces and nephews can be a lot of fun, but after a while it can get...tiring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home