BLOG BLOG BLOG

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Things I'm looking forward to this year:

1.) Lost is starting up at the end of the month and if they kill Sawyer, I am DONE!!! I mean it Rachel, I am done.
2.) Battlestar Galactica is finishing up this year. I am super sad about it, however, I am super excited to find out who the final Cylon is.
3.) I finally have Vision Insurance so I will be acquiring some new glasses at some point. I'm thinking of having a funeral for my old glasses, they have been good supporters for 10 long years.
4.) I never thought I would be at the point in my life when I would be going to High School Reunions. I never imagined myself that old. But I am, and I can't wait to see who shows up.
5.) Dollhouse premieres in February. Thank you, Joss.

That's pretty much it, I don't have a lot to live for.

4 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I don't know what Dollhouse is. But LOST. CHeck, excited for that. Battlestar Galactica, season 4 arrived in the mail today so I can get all caught up. And I love new glasses. Wonderful untitled post.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger The Rage said...

New Glasses! I think I might have finally found my Christmas Miracle.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger stewedslacker said...

Been awhile... is it because I chew too loudly? And eyeglasses are handy, I didn't have any for 10 years and now that I have them, I feel much better.

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Just watch out from which section you get your glasses from. for example, the unisex aisle might seem like a good idea, but it isn't. Instead of getting glasses that would be acceptable for both genders, you end up wondering if they look too much like one and not enough like the other....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home