BLOG BLOG BLOG

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Back End of Clarence

You know, there are few things in my life I can depend on. I can depend on the fact that I am going to work at Famous Footwear for the rest of my life. I can depend on the fact that my nephews are three of the cutest things on earth. And I used to be able to depend on the fact that Clarence, my beloved vehicle of choice, would always be there for me.

Well, it seems that someone else was jealous of my sweet, sweet, ride. And they could no longer live in a world where I was enjoying the love of a fine automobile. So they sought me out in traffic Monday, and decided to plow into the back end of my car. Oh the humanity!!! My car was working fine, after some very expensive adjustments.

Now, I am living in a world where it will cost upwards of 2000 dollars to restore Clarence to his old self. Don't tell Clarence this, but he isn't even worth that much on his own. On the bright side, the whiplash is starting to go away. And, hopefully, Michelita is feeling the same way.

3 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger James said...

Yeah for less whiplash

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I am saddened that there might be a life without Clarence. I am glad there is less whiplash as well.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger The Rage said...

I've heard that Clarence is going to pull through... is this just a rumor? Smithfieldman has planted that seed of doubt. Hey, if he doesn't make it to classic status, can we have a funeral? That would be cool...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home