BLOG BLOG BLOG

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Part Three of the Great Epic

The group walked out of the crowded theatre. The day in New York had been a success and the only thing left for them to do was head back to the Institute.
"My favorite part was when the chandelier came crashing down. I also liked it when all of the people were hanged and their bodies dropped to the stage."
"Honestly, Ron, it was just one guy and I think it was rather morbid," tsked Hermione in distaste. They had barely convinced Professor Snape to allow them to stay just a little longer so that they could see the Phantom of the Opera.
"I agree with Ron. There wasn't enough violence. And what was with all of the singing?" Harry questioned.
"I should think, Potter, that you get enough violence in your real life. Although I agree with you about the music. How would they all know the same songs and dances? It's just not realistic," commented the greasier of their guardians. "Although that Phantom guy had some good ideas. I wonder if I could turn the dungeon into something like he had set up under the theatre?"
"Oh, Severus," Gabrielle laughed out, "I certainly hope that you don't start patterning your life after the Phantom of the Opera."
"He already has, Miss Williamson. All he needs is a deformed face and a penchant for writing songs and he will officially become the Phantom of Hogwarts."
"I would think, Mr. Malfoy, that after your emotional outburst tonight, you would not want to egg anyone on who had the ammunition. I would keep my thoughts to myself."
"Hey, I can't help it if I cried. That song at the cemetery really got to me. Besides, women really dig the sensitive, brooding type, and I can't let my fans down."
The rest of the group laughed as Draco led them to the train station. There was one there, however, who agreed with him on the whole "digging the sensitive, brooding type".
"Oh, Draco, how little you know about your fanbase."
To Be Continued...

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

Patterning a life after the Phantom's is wrong, horribly wrong. I think Ms. Williamson does really enjoy Severus's company

 

Post a Comment

<< Home