BLOG BLOG BLOG

Sunday, May 01, 2005

My newest endeavor

I think that I have decided what to do with my life. I will hunt down obscure T. V. shows that I have enjoyed and put them on DVD. My first and second projects will be Freakazoid! and Covington Cross. I am going to begin by contacting the makers of these shows for the rights to put them on DVD. Does anyone actually know how to do this? My sister has a DVD burner but I don't how exactly how to download crap like this. If you have any information let me know.

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I have no idea what you need to do to accomplish this. And have no idea what movies you are talking about. But it sounds like you have purpose in your life now.

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger James said...

I have a suggestion. Use a peer to peer file sharing program like kazaa or limewire, those are great for pirating gems of that sort. And when you get the freakazoid project done make me a copy. My cousin actually did this very thing years ago before they put Simpson's on DVD, and he's good at the programming stuff so he made menu's for it too, but anywho, .... good luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home