BLOG BLOG BLOG

Thursday, March 17, 2005

silly roommates

I have a roommate who may or may not be going to massage therapy school right now. Anywho, she thinks that blogs are stupid. I don't know what to tell her, I think that they are the coolest things on the face of the earth. How else would I be able to keep up with all of my friends?
Speaking of roommates, I am really looking forward to the day that I will have my own house and I won't have to live with anyone else. Especially people with ethnic backgrounds who play the guitar. They can be so annoying sometimes.

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

What was politicchic6 on when she posted the same comment over and over again. I need to keep my blog more up to date. But anyways, I am excited for St. Patrick Day reverie to begin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home