BLOG BLOG BLOG

Thursday, November 16, 2006

What I've Been Doing?

Not that anyone cares, except for Rachel apparently, but I thought that I would update you all on my life so far. As Thanksgiving comes closer, I am starting to think about what I am going to cook for myself. I am not going to be eating with my family, mostly because my sister is going to Nevada and I don't have the time to drive home to Idaho. But I am still planning to make a dinner because I love Thanksgiving. Not for nice reasons like "it's nice to focus in on what is important in life and give thanks for them," but because I really like the food. My favorite food is stuffing. This year I am thinking about experimenting with cornbread stuffing. I think that it will be really good.
I am still working at probably the crappiest job of all time. This morning someone was really late for work forcing me to go in when I was supposed to have time off. And did I mention that I hate my job and that I really can't wait to finish school.
School is going well. I am almost done and can't wait to quit my job. There is a smelly kid in my career development class who creeps me out. But that's about it.
So there you go. I have finally blogged once more. Until next time,
abby

2 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger The Rage said...

I think that was a wonderful start on your new blogging craze that will sweep the nation. I know that you hate your job... I've seen it, but school will be done before you know it and then you will have all of the money in the world. Yeah! Can't wait for the next update!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I also like stuffing. It is my favorite Thanksgiving food, I could eat it all year round. MMM.

Finally a blog update. I think everyone should update their blog at least once or twice a month. If only some sort of law could be passed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home