BLOG BLOG BLOG

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Nationstates.net

While others seemingly waste their intellectual lives on that other website...cough...cough...myspace.com...cough, I have started a small politically savvy country called the Nomadic Peoples of Grandikistan. We have just risen from Father Knows Best State to Iron Fist Consumerist State. You should probably go to the following link to see my beautiful country in action. Make your own country and send me a telegram. You know that you want to, it will be fun.http://www.nationstates.net/grandikistan

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger The Rage said...

Some of us manage to multi task and be on several websites at once. With that said you can find my blog here at the rage, I'm on myspace and The Kingdom of Wicked Rage awaits your visits and telegrams on nationstates.net!!!

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I think we should all take over the Rogue Nation of Pixen Vixen because of her nudity policy. I also can multitask on several different websites. Send me more telegrams. More I tell you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home