BLOG BLOG BLOG

Monday, November 20, 2006

I HATE MY JOB!!!

I am sure that many people out there feel like I do. I am underpaid and underappreciated. And I really HATE my bosses' wife. She is, in no uncertain terms, a HO! Every time I talk to her she has some "great idea" about how to improve the store or what I should be doing to move things along.
It's not that I can't take criticism. Okay, maybe I struggle with that a little bit but who doesn't. The fact is that I am tired of being yelled at by my boss and then two hours later hearing the same thing from his wife. And by the way, I work at a bloody ice cream store, it's not like my job should really be this stressful.
I really wish that you could all meet these people.
Jason, the store owner, has no upper lip. I've looked for it. It is non-existant. And he has this way of laughing when he is trying to yell at you. It really bothers me.
His wife, Tanya, is simply put, an idiot. I'm pretty sure we are the same age but for some reason she is a veritable treasure trove of what other people should be doing. No, Tanya, I am not going to stay an extra hour at work so that you can yell at me. And no, Tanya, I don't care what you think.
Anyway, if I see my boss tomorrow, I might start to cry if he trys to say anything but nice things to me. Only three more months before I can quit!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger The Rage said...

I hate the name Tanya. That would be enough to put me over the edge. You should just find a new job and quit. I way that like it's easy... just trying to be supportive :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home