BLOG BLOG BLOG

Friday, May 09, 2008

Things I have done so far in Idaho.

1. Watched the new episode of Battlestar tonight. It was amazing, but don't worry, you won't get any spoilers from me.
2. Convinced my mom to buy me Battlestar season two and the new Percy Jackson book. I am going to spend the majority of this evening reading the latter.
3. Spent time with one of the cutest kids alive, i.e. my nephew Hunter. Don't worry, after a haircut gone bad, he now has a completely shaved head. But he is still adorable. Plus, he really likes riding in my car.
4. I haven't visited the grandparents yet. It's a visit that I always dread because it makes me nervous and really depressed. Did I mention that my grandparents make me really sad and hope that I never get old? Does anybody else feel this way?
5. Last night my dad and I watched this totally amazing version of Camelot on PBS. Gabriel Byrne was King Arthur and a bunch of other wonderful people were the rest of the cast. I will own this. It was so good.

That's about it for now. I hope that everything is going well in your respective areas.

4 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I thought you had also started a cult...

Wow you have some mind powers over your mom to have her buy so much stuff for you

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger The Rage said...

I too and impressed with how your mom buys you stuff - that would be so awesome! BSG is consuming my life and I totally enjoyed Razor - Thank you Abby's mom for more BSG goodness!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger stewedslacker said...

BSG, from the little I have seen, is good stuff. After viewing the little I saw a month ago, ny nerdy roommate and I started watching the 70's (80's)version on the internet. It was hilarious.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Seeing old people doesn't really make me depressed as much as thoughtful. I tend to wonder what it is that will do me in: kidney failure, diabetes, colon cancer, prostate cancer, skin cancer....Jsut so long as I don't die like Elvis, pants off and on the crapper, then I don't care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home