BLOG BLOG BLOG

Saturday, March 22, 2008

The good news, that tail light on my car that has been falling out of it's little spot for the past two years is finally going to be fixed. The bad news, I was in a car accident today.

Luckily, it wasn't my fault and nobody ended up in the hospital. However, Petey (the Cruiser) will have to visit the car hospital to get a new bumper.

In other news, how come I can't find a single box of Girl Scout cookies? I am a ready and willing to buy customer. Where are all of the Girl Scouts? I just want my thin mints and samoas.

4 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

Maybe there is a shortage of girl scouts? I haven't seen any either, but I rarely look out for them.
Sorry about the car accident, hope everything goes ok and Petey likes his new bumper.

Oh and no I did not use fresh ginger.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Joe said...

I dont know if they are there or not anymore, but last year I found my cookie supply at the Smiths grocery store in Orem. I think they have a website which tells where they are going to be and when.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger stewedslacker said...

I would give my soul for a box of somoas right now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home