BLOG BLOG BLOG

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Confession. I don't know if I have ever actually watched the movie The Witches. But the book scarred me for life and I don't think I want to be involved in a movie.

Last night we watched a surprisingly enjoyable movie for Fear Fest. Hush, Hush...Sweet Charlotte was a star-studded romp featuring the always wonderful (think Watcher in the Woods) Bette Davis.

The plot: Charlotte (Davis) spends her life alone in a gigantic Southern plantation home after the gruesome murder of her lover (Bruce Dern). Everyone in the town thinks that she commited the murder and she is pegged as a crazy lady. Suddenly her cousin Miriam (Olivia de Havilland) comes to stay with her. That's when the scares start to happen.

I don't want to say any more, because that would give away the surprise ending. However, if you like old movies, this one is definitely worth the watch.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger The Rage said...

Seriously, it was better than I remembered. And I remembered it was pretty good. Highly recommend it to all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home