BLOG BLOG BLOG

Monday, October 15, 2007

My First Time...

...to watch Attack of the Killer Tomatoes! It was really funny, except for that really weird song in the middle of the movie. (What was that about?)

And as an encore to an already wonderful Fear Fest Night, we popped in Valentine, possibly the reason that David Boreanez has not really found his way in movies. I don't know what I like more; the really vague way in which the movie is resolved or the perpetual nosebleeds that affect the killer after every murder. (Spoiler, David Boreanez is the killer, if you didn't figure it out.)

I was truly frightened once during the movie, the scene involved a spa and one tiny window for the killer to peep into. Yikes.

2 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I really think "The Witches" should be added to Fear Fest.
I think at one time it was mandatory for all movies to have unrelated songs in the middle of them, just like they used to all have dream sequences.
I wonder what the mandatory thing is now?

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger The Rage said...

I agree that the song thing was a requirement in the seventies and eighties. I still can't believe that you were an AOTKT virgin. I can't wait for the next installment of fear fest. The witches, one of the dumbest movies of all time, will not make an appearance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home