BLOG BLOG BLOG

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Fear Fest 2007

Tonight marked the beginning of possibly the greatest month-long event ever. Fear Fest 2007. Many of you know that Halloween is coming up at the end of the month. What many of you may not know is that I love to watch really stupid scary movies. (I'm not talking those really freaky ones where people get their brains drilled out or anything, those are disgusting) Anyway, for the month of October, I will only be netflixing horror movies.
Tonight we started with The Ring. I don't know if you've seen it, but it is super scary for me. (Keep in mind that I do frighten very easily)

PLOT: A young mother, her estranged ex and her son struggle to uncover the mysterious death of a relative.

VILLIAN: A little girl, for those who aren't into symbolism. Television for those who are.

SCARE-O-METER: Did I cover my face up for most of the scary parts? YES. Was I scared to walk up the dark stairs to my bedroom by myself afterwards? YES. I am going to have a hard time sleeping tonight? YES. Am I afraid to watch the video all the way through because I may or may not die in seven days? YES.

FINAL THOUGHTS: I like this movie but give me a break. TV never hurt anyone.

2 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

Fear Fest sounds like a great idea. If only they had Valentine the Revenge of Angel made already. But I am excited about the Serenity sequel rumor.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger politicchic6 said...

I told you my vote for scariest movie: Red Asphalt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home