BLOG BLOG BLOG

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Nerd Humor Attacks!!!

Tonight, I sat through twenty minutes of brain teasers. That's right, brain teasers. We are all familiar with them. They were the sort of riddles you enjoyed as an eight year old child. "A rooster is sitting on top of the hen house and lays an egg, which way does the egg roll off the roof?" Answer: "Idiot, rooster's don't lay eggs." Of course, these brain teasers are the ultimate in nerd humor. Are we hobbits trying to riddle our way past Gollum? I don't think so. And I don't need to be graded on my ability to come up with these stupid answers. "A man and his son are in a car accident where the man dies. They rush his son to the hospital and the doctor says, 'I'm sorry, I can't operate on my own son.' How is this possible?" Answer: "The doctor is the boy's mother." Isn't that clever? The answer is no, it's not!
And don't get me started on the woman who doesn't know the correct pronunciation of Naples, Italy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home