BLOG BLOG BLOG

Monday, April 23, 2007

ERS

Wow. I have been strangely opinionated lately. Let's get back to the important stuff. I think that I have skin cancer. There's this rash on my arm (rachel, michele and I nicknamed it ERS for elbow rash syndrome) and no matter what I do, it won't go away.
On the bright side, I will have health insurance in a matter of months. That's right, I have a job. I am working at the hospital in the Pharmacy there, and hopefully, if I play my cards right, I can get them to pay for pharmacist school.
So when I get my health insurance, I can have the ERS checked out.

3 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger The Rage said...

I can honestly say that I am so happy that you will soon (and by soon I mean any time within the next year) be ERS free. I don't want it! It has already jumped elbows on you and I don't want it to make another jump from your elbow to mine. Can I get Hell Yeah for health insurance? Hell Yeah.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

ERS free is the way to be.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger politicchic6 said...

I have recently been debating whether I truly NEED health insurance. Do you suppose that The ERS is catching?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home