BLOG BLOG BLOG

Friday, April 13, 2007

Well, Tax Time is upon us. Uncle Sam is knocking on my door, waiting for me to get my act together to send him my dues. Fortunately for me, my dues have already been paid throughout all of last year so I am happy to be receiving a wonderful thing called a Tax Return.
Here's what I want to do with my money:
1. Finally buy The Chosen Collection, which is the entire Buffy the Vampire Slayer series on DVD. Oh, I can't wait.
2. Pay some bills, you know, what with being unemployed for the time being, it would be nice to do something like this.
3. Maybe drive up to Ogden and go to Maddox, the greatest restaurant ever made.

I haven't thought of what else I need to do, but if you have any ideas, let me know.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

There's a sick kid in Nigeria that needs some of your money. Just send it my way and I will make sure he gets it.

Napoli, Italy right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home