BLOG BLOG BLOG

Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Set-Up

Well, tonight was the set-up with Jimmy Mac, the brother of one of my co-workers. I have decided that I will make a pro/con list of tonight's date because I don't think a play by play would work.
Pros:
1. Knows and loves Bruce Campbell, one of the greatest actors ever.
2. Appears to be lacking in the nerd humor department
3. Knowledgeable about books, although has an unhealthy love of Kurt Vonnegut.
4. Exceptional miniature golf player.
5. Can understand when you are referencing Seinfeld, Wayne's World, and Robin Hood: Men in Tights
6. We appear to be on the same level as to nerdiness.
7. We are the same age
8. We talked for almost six hours straight without the conversation lacking

Cons:
1. He could use a new car
2. He's appears to not like Buffy: the Vampire Slayer, even though he never really watched the show.
3. I'm not sure of religious affiliation. I noticed he definitely wasn't a Temple goer, if you know what I mean. He did say that he had gotten rid of almost all of his rated-R movies and why would you do that if you weren't a Mormon?

I'll think of some other things, but I'm tired and I have some things to do.

2 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger BDawg said...

Abby and Jimmy sitting in a tree . . .

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

Well it looks like the pros are outweighing the cons right now. Lets see how the second date with Jimmy Mac goes. Is he anything like Jimmy on seinfeld? That one talker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home