BLOG BLOG BLOG

Sunday, December 24, 2006

I think I'm allergic to Idaho

Is it possible that I am allergic to Idaho? I am not sure, but I really think that I might be. Here are my symptoms so far:
1. My face has bumps all over it. There not really noticeable, and they aren't zits. I don't know what they are. But I'm pretty sure it's because I am allergic to something here and my body is trying to tell me before I die.
2. My cold was better when I left on Wednesday. Well, guess what came back in full force today. That's right, Mister Cold. At least I presume it's a cold, although at this point it could be some sort of Idaho related allergic reaction. I'm just saying.
Those are really the only two symptoms that I seem to be having, but I am sure that soon enough I will be experiencing more and more. I will be sure to keep you posted.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

Maybe Idaho senses that you have been out of the state too long and that is your allergic reaction? That sucks about your cold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home