BLOG BLOG BLOG

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Night I Got My STD...

...Affectionately known as the My Chemical Romance concert Rachel and I went to tonight.

You know, I'm not really a concert goer. There's something about being so close to a complete stranger you can tell what shampoo they use that doesn't really appeal to me. However, tonight, thanks to my new best friend Clonazepam, I was okay with being violated by at least a hundred different people at the concert.

And, thanks to the fellers of My Chemical Romance, I had a wonderful time.

3 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I remember one time on an overcrowded bus in France I was next to a couple that was really going at it making out, I wish I had Clozenwhatzit then.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Nice!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger stewedslacker said...

Wow, getting violated by at least a hundred different people... Gross.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home