BLOG BLOG BLOG

Sunday, March 13, 2005

The First, and let's face it, probably the best

Hi folks, I'm watching one of the best movies of all time, Empire Strikes Back. It may or may not be at a pivotal moment, you know the whole "Yer not my father" scene. I heart Luke Skywalker. I heart Han Solo, probably in a more, you know, I really really heart you way. I am going to put this out there: If Han Solo and Luke Skywalker were to get in a fight, who would win and why? Obviously we will be comparing Luke Skywalker post Return of the Jedi, when he has reached the peak of his Jedi skills and Han Solo at his most scoundrelike.
Here's my answer. Han Solo. Not just because he is super cute, but because he has mad skills with the fighting. Plus Han Solo is conniving. He was a smuggler, people! He can fly the Millenium Falcon, and beat the forces of evil, he's a brilliant man. Plus he managed to capture the heart of Princess Leia with nothing but his roguish charm and clever wit.
Luke may have the Force, which is nothing to laugh at, but I just don't think that he is going to survive. Especially when Han Solo shoots him in the foot with his blaster.
Alright, more blogging to go.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

I totally agree with you, Luke is such a wuss and a big whiner. I mean, come on. Even if he does defeat the dark side within himself. Hans is so much cooler. He is way awesome. He's the one who gets the girl while Luke--gets to see spirits dancing in the fire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home