BLOG BLOG BLOG

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Pros of Unemployment

First of all, thank you to everyone who commented on my last blog. Your words really helped. This is going to be the most awesome post ever because I am really enjoying unemployment. (I mean, after I cashed out my 401K and took care of bills and went on a shopping spree, that is. Here are just some of the reasons that you should all consider unemployment.

1. I get to take a nap EVERY day. Sometimes I'm not even tired. Yeah, you can go ahead and be jealous. Tonight I took a nap on the couch that might have been the greatest sleep I have ever gotten.

2. Guess what. It's four in the morning, (my favorite time of day) and I don't have to worry about getting up in the morning for stupid work.

3. Errands. I bet you guys just don't have the time to get everything done that you need to. Well, I do.

4. I have been to the Home Depot at least TWICE a week four at least two months. What used to be a once in a while adventure has become me getting pretty acquainted with the differing aisles of the Home Depot.

5. I have actually been able to finish a ton of projects, and if I can ever get my phone to connect to my computer, then you will get to see them.

S0, although things aren't always the best, I am having a great time.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Tracy Mills said...

This post did make me a little jealous. I don't get enough sleep. Please hurry and show us your finished products! I really really want to see!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

Working a part-time job from home is also great .... just putting that out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home