BLOG BLOG BLOG

Friday, November 05, 2010

Season 3 Collaborators

ah, nothing like some vigilante justice. In this episode we have the Chief, Colonel Tigh, and a bunch of other people decide they want someone to pay for all of the people who died on New Caprica.

So, the people who "helped" the cylons on New Caprica (poor Jammer, who was just trying to help innocents never saw this coming) get flushed out of the airlock.

I think it's pretty obvious the implications of this type of scenario. I'm only sad that they didn't kill Gaeta when they had the chance.

But, we also have Mr. Gaius Baltar living with the Cylons. And there is the first real glance into a Cylon Basestar. Remember that place in the future that Bill and Ted go where everyone is standing around and it's all strange? That's kind of what the base star reminds me of.

This episode is really upsetting to me. Mostly because I don't like it when people get killed who are just trying to do their best.

I mean, if I were in the same situation (or, more realistically, in a war-like situation where America becomes occupied by another country, and I had the chance to work for the enemy) I would probably do it. Not because I was a traitor, but because one can do the most good when one is aware on the inside. Isn't that what being a spy is all about? It's kind of sexy.

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Karen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home