BLOG BLOG BLOG

Monday, October 04, 2010





























It would seem that updating my blog is not my favorite thing to do. So, what have I been doing?














Comic-con: Awesome. I had a blast in San Diego. I am currently trying to download pictures for everyone. Highlights:Dr. Horrible Sing Along Blog Sing Along, Glee, San Diego is beautiful, scoring some awesome Star Wars collectibles, being with nerds for four days (they are my people).














My niece Samaria was born. And she is beautiful. I can't believe I have 7 nieces and nephews. Dylan (11), Blake (8 in November), Hunter (5 in December), Spencer (4), Aidynn (2), Gracie (2 in December) and little Sami. I am such a lucky aunt. All of them are so cute!


















My giant TV that my friend from work Cortney gave me...for free! Seriously, it's huge. like 60 inches.




























1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Even though updated your blog is not your favorite thing to do. It makes me happy when you update it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home